I don’t have any books on Buddhism and do most of my reading/studying online. But here’s a few things that might help. I once sat in Barnes and Noble for a while skimming through Yoga books to see which one’s I’d want to be at some point (when I had money) and a few of them are here.
- Beth Shaw’s Yogafit (new YTT students have to have it. I have it and like it.)
- Om Yoga: A guide to daily practice - by Cyndi Lee
- Ashtanga Yoga: The Practice Manual - by David Swenson
- Yoga: 101 Essential Tips - by Sivananda Yoga Vedanta Centre
- Buddhism for Beginners - by Thubten Chodron